I haven’t posted in such a long time and I’m kicking myself for it but life has taken over, as it does to us all. My sweet easy going baby turned 2, and boy has he turned 2. Our house is all tantrums all the time and I have absolutely no idea how to deal with it. On top of that I have been so sick and in constant pain from my wisdom teeth (on public health waiting list to get them taken out 😦 ) so I have been doing as little as possible and sleeping every chance I get. The oversleeping doesn’t help though, does it? I’ve been having nightmares and fitful sleep all night every night and then feel like hell the next day and then cry at everything I see. I cried watching an ad for Judge Judy last week.
But today is a new day, in fact today is a new month and what better time for a fresh start. I’ve just started a new semester at uni and two of my subjects are writing subjects; so, I need to get more serious about my blog and hone up my writing skills. First of the month so it’s time for:
- Focus on getting the right amount of sleep and wake up at 6am to do Yoga and have some tea before Flynnie wakes up so I’m in a positive mindframe for him.
- Work on our daily routine to keep Flynn busy, and knowing what to expect to try and minimise his tantrums.
- Be more patient!!! I don’t know how to handle tantrums but I do know they aren’t going away so I can’t let them stress me out as bad as I have been.
- Post a photo every day and at least 4 REAL blog posts a week.
- Do loads of study for uni and make sure I feel confident in what is expected this semester.
(oh and a happy note for whilst I’ve been MIA – I met a boy. It’s early days but he seems lovely and all is looking very promising, he has even been putting up with me being tired and sick all the time and still acts like he wants to spend time with me lol)